Derb Arset Bennis Douh, Batha
Fes, Medina. 30 000
+212 535 741 941
Date of closure: 07/05/2019 to 12/11/2019 reopening date: 30/11/2019
Guests looking for accommodation in Morocco’s largest Medina of Fez will be astonished by the level of detail and innovative way we’ve made Riad Verus to be. We call it travelling is style with no corners cut short and more focus on the overall experience. We’re excited to announce that Riad Verus will be back to service soon and we can’t wait to see what our guests think. Some of the most notable changes are:
- New facade easily noticeable as soon as enter our street making the Riad easy to find for first time comers.
- All sewers have been leveled up and changed with latest pipes drains in the market, this means less smell in the bathrooms and showers.
- The whole Raid has been repainted keeping with the local traditional methods.
- New lighting throughout the building, new plugs for our IT guests.
- The common courtyard has enlarged and now has enough space to fit 45+ guests at once more seats and tables.
- A traditional Moroccan and vegetarian restaurant has been added.
- Whole new kitchen.
- All new mattresses pillows, pillow covers, linen sheets blankets, carpets.
- All rooms have been fitted with heating for the winter and cooling for the summer. New painting, work spaces.
- All new fresh look in all of the rooms.
- All new staff members full of energy and committed to make one’s stay in Fez the best one possible, as well as offering access to their best knowledge of the town.
- New modern and interactive website & and new modern way to process payments by cash, credit-card or online.
We hope this major changes bring us to the top once again and we’re excited to host new guests in our refreshed rooms and hotel, we would make 2020 the year we make a come back to the hospitality scene in Fez.